Saints Parent Connect
Saints Parent Connect (SPC) offers the perfect opportunity for parents to support the mission and vision of Mt. Juliet Christian Academy. As an SPC member, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other parents and build relationships with the faculty and staff. From helping with campus activities, encouraging teachers and staff, and working alongside other MJCA parents, you'll quickly find your place in the MJCA family community.
We are looking forward to doing the above and more for the upcoming school year:
- Free Family Nights for our MJCA families: Literacy, STEM, Game Night, etc. (Nights of fun and fellowship amongst the MJCA families)
- Continued Teacher Appreciation Focus
- Spirit Nights at local eating establishments (Encourage fellowship & community amongst the MJCA families)
- Grow Upper School Focus
- Fall & Spring Fundraisers
- Prayer Group - specifically praying for our school year, MJCA educators, MJCA families & students, etc.
- 2023 Christmas Parade Float creation
- Daddy/Daughter Dance ~ Feb. 2024
- Many more projects!
Find YOUR place in the MJCA Saints Parent Connect community!