We are not a Christian Academy in name alone. The very heartbeat of MJCA flows from the vision of First Baptist Church Mt. Juliet to touch lives for Christ. We believe our role is to come alongside of parents to help in the education process. We consider the Bible to be our primary text and we are committed to build on that foundation in all aspects of the educational process."
An MJCA graduate is equipped academically, spiritually, socially, emotionally, and physically to serve God, exhibiting a Biblical-worldview mindset throughout all aspects of his or her life by:
- Honoring God courageously by standing against the current of the culture.
- Trusting God and embracing the journey of Christian discipleship.
- Seeking to be a proud ambassador of his or her faith in school and the greater community.
- Pursuing knowledge, truth and wisdom based on the Word of God.
- Leading with Christian love, integrity and generosity towards others.
MJCA seeks to graduate students who are grounded in the Truth of God's word, strong in their faith, and well prepared to achieve academic and spiritual success in college and in life.