An Excellent Education Made Affordable
At MJCA, we strive to make it feasible for as many families as possible to pursue a Christian education for their children. This philosphical view of education impacts our culture today and tomorrow. As a ministry of First Baptist Church Mt. Juliet, they are generous with us in the use of their building, which is a big factor in why we are able to have one of the most affordable tuition structures in the area without sacrificing quality of education.
In addition to our already reasonable tuition, we offer the following:
- Full-time Pastor Discount
- MJCA Alumni Discount
- Active Military Discount
- City of Mt. Juilet Employee Discount
- First Responder Discount
- Multi-Child Discount
We also have NO TUITION CONTRACTS. If for any reason you leave during the school year, there are the following financial assessments:
- Families who withdraw between May 1 and prior to the beginning of school, will be responsible for one half of the fall semester tuition fee.
- Families who withdraw any time after the first day of school, but within the fall semester, will be responsible for full payment of Semester I tuition.
- Families who withdraw any time after the first day of Semester II will be responsible for full payment of Semester II.
If your goal for your child is an excellent education and biblical foundation, we will do all we can to make that obtainable for you.