Mt. Juliet Christian Academy is proud to offer a full and engaging Christian school experience to international students for rising 9th-12th grades.
Founded in 1979, MJCA is a private college preparatory school located in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee, 20 miles east of Nashville - Music City USA.
The mission of MJCA is to partner with families in developing students to think, lead and live as Christians based upon Biblical worldview.
MJCA is fully accredited by ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) and Cognia.
- Strong academics including dual enrollment classes, fine arts and athletic programs with the goal of “Enriching minds, engaging hearts and equipping hands."
- Student completes online MJCA International Application and submits with non-refundable application fee of $350.
- Student gathers and submits required supplemental forms.
- Complete family interview via conference call or Skype.
- If accepted, MJCA will acquire I-17 certification through SEVIS and will mail it with letter of acceptance, invoice detailing cost of admissions and host family information (unless student family/agency has made arrangements) and commitment letter.
- Student family must contact SEVIS to get I-20 form pay I-901 fee and applies for VISA.Student family must sign a commitment letter and pay $1,000 acceptance fee plus full annual tuition within 2 weeks of receipt of acceptance letter.
- No host family needed, $9,400
- 10 month host needed, $21,000
- 12 month host needed, $23,000
Questions? Please contact our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org