Seniors are allowed three college visit days. Juniors are allowed two days. All visits must be approved by the guidance office before the student goes on the visit. College visit forms are located in the high school office.
Register for College Visit
Colleges usually will have a “Visit Us” link under their Admissions tab. From there, students will fill out the school’s campus visit form completely to be registered.
Students must return with a signed form from the college or university stating that they had an Official visit.
Things to Do on a Campus Visit
- Campus Tour
- Meet with admissions counselor
- Meet with a professor
- Eat on campus
- Tour the dorms
- Meet with a Financial Aid counselor
- Attend a class
Questions to Ask on Your Visit
- What is distinctive about your college?
- What are the admissions requirements?
- What percentages of your students in my major of interest go on to graduate school, are placed in jobs, etc.?
- What extracurricular activities are on campus?
- Are there job opportunities on campus?
- What scholarship and financial aid opportunities do you offer?
- Are professors accessible outside of class?
- What is the student:teacher ratio?