MJCA offers Pre-K3 for 3-4 year olds and Pre-K4 for 4-5 year olds. These are blended programs of Christ-centered academics and social development presented in a creative and playful manner. Children are a special gift, and as such these students are viewed as wonderful creations of God. Students are guided and encouraged to develop their talents and abilities. They explore ways they might utilize these gifts to help others.
We strive to:
- Provide a safe, caring environment in which children can discover, explore, and learn about themselves, others, and the world that God created.
- Model and encourage the love of God.
- Provide a basic foundation for each child's future education.
- Provide an opportunity for cooperative play and learning.
- Provide each child with learning experiences in music, art, reading, math and writing to inspire creative development.
- Build a positive self-concept.
- Instill in each child the knowledge of their value as a precious child of God.
Our Pre-K program is accredited by ASCI (Association of Christian Schools International) and meets all State Licensing requirements. Our teachers are graduates of Early Childhood or Elementary Education programs.
Pre-K3: must be age 3 by August 15
Pre-K4: must be age 4 by August 15
We offer the following options:
Pre-K3 & Pre-K4
PART TIME: 3-Day Program: Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays, 8 am - 12 noon (no Extended Care)
FULL TIME: 5-Day Program Full Day: Monday-Friday, 8 am - 3 pm
Extended Care (Pre-K)
We offer Extended Care for full-time Pre-K students before school from 6:00 - 8:00 a.m. and after school from 3:00-6:00 p.m. For 5-day 8-3 students only. Space is limited.